Red velvet marble waffles or valentine’s day waffles made healthier and filling thanks to the addition of greek yogurt… only 186 calories per waffle or ww 6 smart points! whatever you want to call these and whoever you want to share them with! these are absolutely incredible!
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk*
- 1/2 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt**
- 2 cups all purpose/plain flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons brown or coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter , reduced fat
- 3 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons red colouring OR 2 tablespoons beetroot juice (from tinned beetroots)!
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste (or pure vanilla extract)
To see directions and complete recipes visit Red Velvet Marble Waffles @ cafedelites.com