This may be the Super Bowl dessert of all Super Bowl desserts – I made cookie dessert nachos, you guys! And, not just any cookies, but crunchy funfetti cookies!
The dessert nachos are even adorable without the accoutrements.
Cookie Nachos Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon instant yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 6 ounces rainbow nonpareils
- 3 pasteurized egg whites (I highly recommend using Safest Choice pasteurized eggs for this recipe since the meringue is not cooked.)
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- diced strawberries (to taste)
- chocolate chips (to taste)
To see directions and complete recipes visit Funfetti Dessert Nachos @ cupcakeproject.com