These are so cute! I love that they’re easy but still so festive. I love meringue buttercream – Italian or Swiss. These cupcakes beautiful and the frosting so good! I think it’s one of the best culinary inventions ever. These cupcakes are stunning! Love the colours – so vibrant and fun! That colored coconut is one if the best ideas I’ve seen lately. Beautiful cupcakes. Lovely recipe.
Moist chocolate cupcakes are topped with a mound of fluffy marshmallow frosting, and coated in pretty pastel coconut! These colorful snowball cupcakes make such a fun spring time treat!
- 1 batch Simply Perfect Chocolate Cupcakes
- 2 cups sweetened flaked coconut, divided
- gel paste icing colors in Rose Pink, Lemon Yellow, and Royal Blue
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 6 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
To see directions and complete recipes visit Snowball Cupcakes @ bakingamoment.com