I made these for a friend’s birthday who loves Lemon cake, and they tasted delicious! The frosting was especially lemony. These are so yummy! Best cupcakes I’ve EVER MADE!!! These are the Perfect Triple Lemon Cupcakes; lemon flavor in every single bite!
The recipe was easy to follow and the cupcakes turned out in such a success! I love the lemon flavor and do not think the cupcakes are that dense which I love. They are just perfect. I want to eat one after another! Omg super yummy!
These Lemon Cupcakes are perfect! They have triple the lemon flavor with lemon in the cupcake and the frosting, and they’re filled with lemon curd. The perfect cupcake to bring sunshine to any day!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (from about 1/2 a large lemon)
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest (from about 1 large lemon)
- 1/2 cup whole milk
FILLING & FROSTING:
- 1/2 cup lemon curd (jarred or from scratch) for the filling
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 5 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest (1 large lemon)
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice (1 large lemon)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, for desired consistency
To see directions and complete recipes visit Perfect Triple Lemon Cupcakes @ crazyforcrust.com