This recipe was great!! Crust was excellent, but I rolled my crust a little thicker and made 13 pies instead of 18...and the filling was perfect...I stuff my pies a little thicker. I also used only apricots instead of the apricot/peach mixture. I dabbed a little cold water on the inside edges and it prevented the pies from opening during the fry process.
- 2 boxes (14.1 oz each) refrigerated pie crust
- 1 can (21 oz) peach pie filling
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg white, beaten
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove pie crusts from package and allow to come to room temperature while you prepare filling.
- Dump pie filling in a shallow bowl and dice peaches using a fork and knife (you want them to be small pieces). Add in cinnamon and mix until blended. Set aside.
- Unroll pie crusts and cut 6 circles from each crust using a 4-inch biscuit cutter. You may have to re-roll the scraps to get the 6th circle.
- Visit Peach Hand Pies @shugarysweets.com for full instructions.