These are dddddeeeeeellllllliiiiiiisssssshhhhhh! Made these for my husbands birthday because he’s eating low carb. You will not miss the brownies out of a box. My 9 year old begged for one and never noticed “it’s different”. The dark chocolate chips are the key ingredient.
These brownies are to die for. These are awesome!!! They are so yummy and rich. My kids, husband, and I love them! Its exciting to make desserts with alternative ingredients AND it taste great! These Fudgy Avocado Brownies with Avocado Frosting are an incredible gluten-free healthier brownie for when you want all the flavour without all the sin.
- 300 g dark chocolate chopped or chips
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 medium hass avocados pitted and peeled
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup less 1 Tbsp. coconut flour
- For the Avocado Frosting
- One medium sized hass avocado pitted and peeled
- 3 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup