It is AMAZING. I cant stop eating it and its not even put on the cake… The taste is so good. This delicious vegan dairy free Dark Chocolate Avocado Frosting recipe takes just minutes to prepare and you’d never guess it’s made with avocados!
- 2 ripe avocados med/large, peeled and pitted, 2 ½ small avocados
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil (melted coconut oil will give you a silkier texturebut un-melted works okay too)
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon optional