Lemon cheesecake is an ultimate cheesecake. It’s fresh, and feel so summery yet it’s a great dessert for any season. These lemon cheesecake so yummy, and pretty! delicious and easy to make.
Exquisitely light and lemony. Perfectly sweet and tangy. Gorgeous sunshine yellow. Delightful coconut cookie crust. What you have here is the recipe for the best lemon cheesecake. Ever. Topped with lemony whipped cream, you don’t need to go searching for anything else.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 4 blocks 8-ounce cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 large eggs
- 2 packages 4-serving size lemon instant pudding
Optional Whipped Cream:
- See this recipe for homemade whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
Get the full recipe and instructions here >> The Best Lemon Cheesecake. Ever @ theunlikelybaker.com