Bringing it to a dinner as a tiny-bites dessert will please everyone who has a tendency to overeat. But it will be rich and flavorful!
Cheesecake bites are nothing more than little chocolate-covered morsels of creamy cheesecake. No special equipment and no water bath needed, since chocolate covers any cracks. SO good!
There’s just something about taking an otherwise ordinary, classic cheesecake, slicing it into 1-inch squares, and dipping them in chocolate. I promise you these will be the first treat to go at a party!
For the crust
- 1 1/2 cups (225 g) gluten free cookie crumbs (I used my “Nabisco” GF Honey-Maid Grahams, from Classic Snacks)
- 5 tablespoons (70 g) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
For the filling
- 2 8-ounce packages (total: 16 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup (150 g) granulated sugar (can reduce to 1/2 cup (100 g) for a less-sweet version)
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons (18 g) cornstarch (or try arrowroot)
- 2 eggs (100 g, weighed out of shell) at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
For the chocolate coating
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (28 g) virgin coconut oil (or vegetable shortening)
Get the full recipe here >> Cheesecake Bites @ glutenfreeonashoestring.com