The most delicious ice cream recipe ever! So decadent and delicious! Perfect dessert for Valentine's Day!
This ice cream is not for the faint of heart. Decadence never is. If you love Red Velvet Cake, you won’t believe how much you love this Red Velvet Ice Cream. Don’t forget the Cream Cheese Icing Swirl. I live for it.
- 1 8-oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon red food coloring
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
FOR CREAM CHEESE ICING:
- 4 ounces butter, softened
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Red Velvet Ice Cream with Cream Cheese Icing Swirl @ thecookierookie.com