Thumbprint cookies are such a classic... this spin on them includes a gooey caramel center and drizzled melted chocolate. Tastes just like a Twix!
Easy to make shortbread cookies filled with a decadent caramel sauce and salty pecan pieces, drizzled with creamy melted chocolate…. they taste just like a Twix bar mixed with a turtle candy!
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 14 wrapped caramel candies like Kraft Caramels
- 3 Tbsp heavy cream
- pinch of salt if desired
- 3-4 Tbsp chopped pecans toasted (optional)
- 6 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Turtle-Twix Thumbprint Cookies @ thechunkychef.com