Caramel is my absolute favorite. And we love chocolate chip cookies so these are perfect!! They are crisp around the edges and nice and chewy in the middle – just the way a cookie should be.
These cookies will easily hold a place of honor on any upcoming cookie plates you may be making for the holidays and could easily win a prize at any upcoming cookie exchange. Everyone will want to take these cookies home.
- ¾ cup butter OR margarine, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup Karo® Light OR Dark Corn Syrup
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 package (11 ounces) caramel bits
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies @ yourhomebasedmom.com