Bringing Christmas desserts to a holiday party, or want holiday treats at home? These Holiday Peanut Butter Balls are absolutely delicious and easy!
You’re drooling and wishing you had a batch of peanut butter balls in front of you at this very moment, right? Luckily just a few ingredients stand between you and their deliciousness. Fair warning, if you bring these to a party, they will ask for more!
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup butter (1 1/2 sticks) - softened at room temperature
- 3 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 12 oz bag semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon solid shortening
- Holiday sprinkles
- Mini Baking Cups
Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Holiday Peanut Butter Balls @ momontheside.com