These cookies are amazing. So super soft and delicious and with the best Coca-Cola Frosting to go on them. They are going to be a new holiday favorite . . . . maybe even all year long.
These Coca-Cola Cookies are perfectly soft with the most delicious Coca-Cola Frosting!
- 2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature (see note)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup Coca-Cola at room temperature
- 1 egg, room temperature
- 2 tsps vanilla extract
- 8 TBSPs butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup Coca-Cola at room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar
Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Coca-Cola Cookies with Coca-Cola Frosting @ wineandglue.com