Oh my god these are seriously SO adorable! And a really awesome flavor combo! These are definitely one of the cutest christmas projects I’ve seen!
A fun and easy Christmas project to do with your kiddos, and an adorable holiday snack! Great homemade treat for classroom parties, potlucks, Christmas parties etc.
- 12 ounces dark green candy melts (found at Amazon, Hobby Lobby or Michael's)
- 1 pound of strawberries, stems removed
- 24 Oreo cookies
- White Icing
- Candy Stars (order them from Amazon)
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- Add water by the teaspoon and whisk until the desired consistency is reached. You want it to be thick like toothpaste.
Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Chocolate Covered Strawberry Christmas Trees @ lovelylittlekitchen.com