I made these yesterday! They came out perfect! This recipe for Chocolate Christmas Crinkle Cookies is a festive twist on a traditional treat. These cookies are great for getting the kids involved in holiday baking.
This was one of the best baking mistakes I have ever made and these little beauts will definitely be making it into my Christmas cookies gift selection!
- 1 cup semi sweet-chocolate chips
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder sifted to remove lumps
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup butter softened
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- christmas sprinkles to decorate
Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Chocolate Christmas Crinkle Cookies @ errenskitchen.com