This Bailey's Irish Cream & Coffee fudge is the perfect sweet treat for your holiday table. It is delicious and so easy to make, too.
I adore fudge. I don’t make it often, because I do try to watch my weight, but during November and December I indulge in it. This recipe for Bailey’s Irish Cream & Coffee fudge is as tasty as it is easy to make.
- ¾ cup of butter
- 3 cups of granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup of evaporated milk
- ⅓ cup of Bailey's Irish cream
- 2 Tbsp cold coffee
- 1 - 7 oz-jar marshmallow cream
- 1 pkg of butterscotch chips
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Bailey's Irish Cream & Coffee Fudge @ thegardeningcook.com