I’ve made this recipe twice (love my job!😀 ) – do not make the mistake of soaking ladyfingers too long in the coffee because they will get mushy and fall apart. If you enjoy drinking your coffee a little sweetened, then consider sweetening the coffee. If you are serving a crowd, you can easily double this recipe and place in a larger 9×13 baking dish.
If you’re a fan of Tiramisu (a sinfully delicious coffee-flavored dessert!), try making this simple version that you can whip up in under 10 minutes at home! This no-bake dessert turns out creamy and decadent and is perfect for holiday parties and gatherings.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese, room temperature (see substitute idea below)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Amaretto liquor or Brandy (optional but yummy!)
- 1 and 1/2 cups espresso or STRONG coffee at room temperature – sweetened if desired
- 1 package Lady Fingers (such as the Savoiardi brand; found in cookie isle)
- Cocoa powder for dusting the top
Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Easy 10 Minute Tiramisu (No-Bake Dessert) @ hip2save.com