This is the best of both worlds! Cookies and ice cream together. This is brilliant!! My nephews would be thrilled!
These are just a classic, crunchy, chocolate chip cookie recipe. If you have one you love try it, but it needs to be thin and crunchy, has to hold it’s shape. No soft cookie recipes will do for THIS! So There are a few tutorials out there, I did mine waffle cone style, a large circle that you roll into shape, overlapping the ends.
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
Get the recipe here >> Chocolate Chip Cookie Cone recipe and tutorial @ ashleemarie.com