These little morsels are so addicting and they’re the perfect little bit of peppermint and chocolate that melts in your mouth. It pairs so well with this cookie recipe too. One of my favorite holiday treats!
Looking for Thanksgiving or Christmas cookie recipe ideas? These Candy Cane Kiss Peppermint Cookies are so simple and delicious, and help make the holidays even more magical for your guests.
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/4 cups butter, at room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 bags of Unwrapped Candy Cane Kisses
- 2 Ungreased cookie sheets
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract, optional
- 1/3 cup of granulated sugar, optional
- Makes: 48 cookies
Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Candy Cane Kiss Cookies @ hotbeautyhealth.com