Whether you want a non-spooky treat for Halloween or just a fun treat for fall, these pumpkin patch brownies are sure to be a hit! Perfect a halloween party treat, fall bake sale, or fun fall dessert!
These fun pumpkin patch treats seemed fitting! And they really are quite easy to make! It all starts with a batch of brownies or box of store-bought chocolate snack cakes!
- 1 pan of brownies or package of chocolate snack cakes
- Chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed (amount needed varies on how many your making – for a whole pan of brownies, you’ll probably use at least half a package)
- 1 bag of mellowcreme pumpkins
- chocolate frosting
- For the pumpkin patch signs, you’ll need:
- popsicle sticks (1 per brownie/cake)
- mini popsicle sticks (4 per brownie/cake)
- glue gun
- black Sharpie marker
Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Pumpkin Patch Brownies @ momendeavors.com