All the Best Fall Flavors in One Perfect Bite! Pumpkin and Cream Cheese combine with White Chocolate, Graham Crackers, and Gingersnaps for the Ultimate Fall dessert.
These pumpkin cheesecake balls are no-bake. They are so easy and taste amazing. Bring them to a party and you’ll be a hero forever!
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 2½ cup white chocolate, coarsely chopped, divided
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ⅔ cup gingersnap cookie crumbs, plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of fine sea salt
Get the instructions here >> Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls @ cakescottage.com