These were amazing! Made them tonight and both the hubs and I devoured them. This may be the only way I ever cook sweet potatoes again. Easy to prepare and very tasty.
I love everything sweet potato, and have been doing exactly this with ordinary “spuds” which my family just adore but haven’t tried the sweet variety.
Garlic Butter Smashed Sweet Potatoes With Parmesan Cheese are crispy and buttery on the outside, while soft and sweet on the inside, making way for one of the best ways to eat a sweet potato!
- 4 medium sweet potatoes (or 3 large sweet potatoes)*
- A light spray of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Garlic Butter Smashed Sweet Potatoes With Parmesan Cheese @ cafedelites.com