Try these cookie dough cake ball mummies for Halloween. There's no baking involved and the cookie dough is safe to eat! Try them at your Halloween party!
The best part about these Halloween cookie dough mummies is that there is no baking required, and yes, the raw cookie dough is perfectly safe to eat!
And didn't they turn out so darn cute! Wouldn't these be great to serve at your upcoming Halloween party?
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Vanilla candy melts or white chocolate pieces
- Wilton candy eyes
Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Cookie Dough + Halloween Mummies = Yum! @ catchmyparty.com