Before you get baking for next weekends games (because I know you all tailgate, right?) you need to print this recipe. These ooey gooey Chocolate Chip Caramel Butter Bars are the dessert that your next party will be talking about for days.
Easy sugar cookie bars filled with chocolate chips and sandwiched with gooey caramel sauce! These gooey bars are perfect dessert recipe! They are SO addicting.
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted Challenge butter
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups + 1/4 cup all purpose flour, divided
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 (11-12 ounce) jar caramel or salted caramel ice cream topping
Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Chocolate Chip Caramel Butter Bars @ crazyforcrust.com