Caramelized Butternut Squash makes the tastiest side dish! It's one of the best ways to cook butternut squash and it's super easy to make! With a little sweet and a little spice, this butternut squash recipe will knock your socks off!
On its own, squash has a great flavor but when you caramelize it, it really brings out the sweetness of the squash. It is so fragrant and flavorful! Adding a little bit of cayenne to the caramelized butternut squash gives it a little added kick in every bite. The combination of salty, sweet and spicy is so tasty! I really think this is the best way ever to make caramelized butternut squash!
- 2 medium butternut squash (about 4-5 pounds total)
- ¼ cup Truvia Brown Sugar Blend
- 5 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1½ tsp. salt
- fresh cracked black pepper
- cayenne pepper, to taste (omit if preferred)
Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Caramelized Butternut Squash @ yummyhealthyeasy.com