I tried this recipe last night. Total success. Such a great recipe. I was noticing through, it seemed like 2Tbs of sugar and 2Tbs of cinnamon was a bit much to cover a small 9×9 recipe. I only used about 1/2 of it and it still seemed like a lot. These gooey Apple Blondies have the consistency of a brownie with the flavor of mild apple pie and are oh so good!
A perfect Autumn dessert that mixes apple pie and blondies. Yummy Apple Blondies with a large scoop of vanilla ice cream is the perfect dessert or skip the ice cream and make it a snack!
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup apples, diced (a tart baking apple is best like granny smith)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons white sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cinnamon
Get the full recipe and instructions here >> Apple Blondies @ numstheword.com