I’m totally craving these brownies for breakfast! This is one amazing dessert! I love the peanut butter, cheesecake, and chocolate combo!
This EPIC dessert is actually easy! Four layers of brownie and peanut butter cheesecake make an indulgent dessert!
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 package (about 11 ounces) bittersweet/dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 5 large eggs, divided
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 3/4 cup + 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sour cream or plain greek yogurt
Get the directions here >> Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies @ crazyforcrust.com