Lemon Lush Dessert
I have made this dessert and used cooked lemon pudding and it is delicious! You have to let it cool first of course, but it gives it a great texture.
The instant puddings works and tastes great! Have also made it with chocolate pudding.
For the Crust:
- 1 c. butter, softened but not to room temperature
- 2 c. flour
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. pecans, chopped in small pieces
For the Cream Cheese Layer:
- 2 (8oz) packages Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 c. powdered sugar
- 2 small packages Jell-O instant lemon pudding mix
- 3 1/2 c. cold milk
- 1 (16oz) container Kraft Cool Whip
- lemon zest, to garnish (optional)
Get the instruction here >> Lemon Lush Dessert @ cupcakediariesblog.com