My aunt gave me this recipe. She is known for her chicken and noodles, and everyone thinks she makes them from scratch. This recipe is very easy and fast.
Incredibly Easy Chicken and Noodles
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 (26 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken breast meat
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (9 ounce) packages frozen egg noodles
- In a large pot, mix the cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, and chicken meat. Season with onion powder, seasoning salt, and garlic powder. Bring to a boil, and stir in the noodles. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.